IONL Professional Recognition Committee:
- Selects and coordinates professional recognition activities for Outstanding Nurse Executive and Outstanding Nurse Leader.
- Selects and coordinates recognition for Innovation in Patient Care Award.
- Evaluates applications for financial assistance from the IONL scholarship fund.
- Victor Bycroft, Humboldt Memorial Hospital, Humboldt
- Amanda Lass, Mary Greeley Medical Center, Ames
- Joleen Sernett, Humboldt Memorial Hospital, Humboldt
- Brenda Dietiker, Winneshiek Medical Center
- Heather Ries, Regional Medical Center, Manchester
- Sue Pankey, Davis County Hospitals and Clinics, Bloomfield
- Amanda Rynearson,Cass County Health System, Atlantic
- Sandy Byers, CHI-Mercy, Council Bluffs
- Jacque Bookin-Nosbisch, Jefferson County Health Center, Fairfield
- Megan Westerl, MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center
- Maria Nelson, Unity Point Health-Blank Children's Hospital, Des Moines
IONL Education Committee:
- Provide educational opportunities for IONL members.
- Facilitate the development of nurse leaders through networking and mentoring.
- Identify educational needs of the membership through the use of surveys, feedback from district meetings and evaluations from previous programs.
- Greg Opseth, Guthrie County Hospita
- Marlys VanOtterloo, Floyd Valley Healthcare, LeMars
- Rose Hedges, Unity Point Health-St. Lukes, Cedar Rapids
- Jessica Kendrick, Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Jodie Boswell, CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Meg Nugent, Communications Engineering Company, Des Moine
IONL Research Committee:
- Promotes the use of research and research process to evaluate the effectiveness of care delivery strategies and structures.
- Provides assistance to the Executive Board in conducting the annual practice survey.
- Develops opportunities for collaborative research.
- Bridget Drafahl, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines
- Christina Fevold, UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Center, Ft. Dodge
- Suzanne Foster, UnityPoint HealthTrinity Regional Medical Center, Ft Dodge
- Amanda Mohr, Greater Regional Health, Creston
- Sharon Santoro, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines
IONL Bylaws Committee:
- To develop, review and revise the bylaws and rules and regulations of the organization.
- Becky Stoltz, Spencer Hospital, Spencer
- Brenda Oehler, UnityPoint Health- St Luke's, Cedar Rapids
- Sherri Dogget, MercyOne Centerville
- Diane McGrew, Montgomery County Memorial Hospital, Red Oak
- Kelley Blackburn, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines
IONL Advocacy Committee
- Promotes and supports advocacy efforts for IONL
- Deb Moyer, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines
- Wendy Lindley, UnityPoint Health- St. Luke's, Sioux City
- Dan Lose, University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City
- Jenene VandenBurg, Methodist Jennie Edmundson, Council Bluffs
- Denise Cundy, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines