IONL Professional Recognition Committee:
- Selects and coordinates professional recognition activities for Outstanding Nurse Executive and Outstanding Nurse Leader.
- Selects and coordinates recognition for Innovation in Patient Care Award.
- Evaluates applications for financial assistance from the IONL scholarship fund.
- Katie Heldt, Greene County Medical Center, Jefferson
- Linda Whaley, Unity Point Healthy-Trinity, Ft Dodge
- Brenda Dietiker, Winneshiek Medical Center
- Sandy Byers, CHI-Mercy, Council Bluffs
- Rachael Johnson, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines, Des Moines
- Jacque Bookin-Nosbisch, Jefferson County Health Center, Fairfield
- Sandi McIntosh, Unity Point Health - St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids
- Emily Ward, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City
IONL Education Committee:
- Provide educational opportunities for IONL members.
- Facilitate the development of nurse leaders through networking and mentoring.
- Identify educational needs of the membership through the use of surveys, feedback from district meetings and evaluations from previous programs.
- Marlys VanOtterloo, Floyd Valley Healthcare, LeMars
- Laura Zwiefel, Hancock County Health System, Britt
- Hannah Porcic, Mercy Medical Center, Dubuque
- Laura Juel, UnityPoint Health-Des Moines, Des Moines
- Jill Zintz, Mercy Medical Center-Centerville, Centerville
- Amy Berentes, Mercy Medical Center, Clinton
- Rose Hedges, Unity Point Health-St. Lukes, Cedar Rapids
IONL Research Committee:
- Promotes the use of research and research process to evaluate the effectiveness of care delivery strategies and structures.
- Provides assistance to the Executive Board in conducting the annual practice survey.
- Develops opportunities for collaborative research.
- Sherry Koehler, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City
- Ronda Reimer, Franklin General Hospital, Hampton
- Christina Fevold, UnityPoint Health-Trinity, Ft. Dodge
- Karen Buman, Myrtue Medical Center, Harlan
- Deb Moyer, UnityPoint Health- Des Moines, Des Moines
- SheriDoggett, Mercy Medical Center-Centerville, Centerville
- Amanda Wesson, Genesis Medical Center, Davenport
IONL Bylaws Committee:
- To develop, review and revise the bylaws and rules and regulations of the organization.
- Erin Muck, Crawford County Memorial Hospital,Denison
- Michele Kelly, Buena Vista Regional Medical Center, Storm Lake
- Deb Shriver, UnityPoint Health-Trinity, Ft. Dodge
- Joanne Nathem, Waverly Health Center, Waverly
- Sheryl Barnes, Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines
- Deanna Cook, Unity Point Health - Jones Regional Medical Center, Anamosa